- Woodstock, Georgia
- Year in school
- Digital and Broadcast Journalism
- Communication Studies
- Favorite place on campus
Sanford Stadium! It's the perfect inspiration to walk by on my way to class and there's nothing like a Saturday between the hedges.
- Favorite lunch spot in Athens
The rooftop of the Georgia Theater on a sunny afternoon!
- What's your advice for prospective students on how to choose a college?
College isn't just about higher education, it's a place where you will LIVE and grow for the next 4 (or 5) years. Go where you feel most at home!
- Share some wisdom you've learned about how to be awesome in college
College is about doing things that you love simply because you love it! Find things that fire you up, & everything else will fall into place.
- What's one thing you want to do at UGA / one thing you wish you had done?
I wish I had studied abroad!! I never could quite fit it into my schedule, so after graduation I hope to travel to Athens, Greece in celebration of leaving Athens, GA to make up for lost time.